It’s the little things. It always has been. The older I become, the more I see- it’s the details that make the grandeur picture. Last week I shared some great ways to turn your home into an autumn-oasis with pulling in cozy colors and textures. Today, I want to share some modern & simple DIYs you can spend your time cozied up inside working on.
Now, may we begin.
- Doodle on leaves with a white sharpie paint pen, but I say why not frame them or hang them up after that? DIY – Sweet Paul Mag
- Add some cozy texture to your walls with some yarn & copper coil DIY- Design Love Fest
- Bring in the candles & the copper – two of my favorite things of fall-with ModPodge, Martha Stewart Copper Leaf, and some simple candles. DIY – Lovely Indeed
- Create a natural statement that could look good even through the winter with a variety of pinecones-gold dipped & plain, a double ring wreath form, and some floral wire. Oh, and don’t forget the satin ribbon to beautifully tie it off. DIY – Martha Stewart
- Find some pretty twigs along your yard and stripe them up with some copper leaf for a gorgeous little display in a jar or vase.DIY – Poppy Talk
- Gold dip natural feathers, and create a feather garland for the mantel (or any where else!) DIY – Simple Stylings
- Pattern up some pumpkins with some black & white paint for a total modern spin. DIY – Balzer Design
- Add some unique, but simple detail with a gold pen and some white pumpkins.
- DIY – Lovely Indeed
- Crotchet a simple coffee cozy. And, snatch some $2 reusable cups from Starbucks to use it on, because I love mine and have used them over and over again. BPA free, too!DIY – The Firefly Hook
So there you have it, some ideas for simple DIYs to spruce up your home (and your cup o’ coffee) for the season coming in. Now, weather (please) start to chill, so we can start our fires, grab an apple spice or PSL, and cozy up to some fall DIYs. I am just too ready! Are you?
Hope you’re having a beautiful weekend!